- Get Acquainted
- Come Celebrate
- Come Learn
- Come Join In
- Contact Us
B'nai Emunah Home Page
Welcome to Congregation B'nai Emunah
Congregation B'nai Emunah is a warm, open, lively, multi-generational Conservative synagogue community in the Outer Sunset District of San Francisco. We are affiliated with USCJ, the Conservative Movement.
We pursue Jewish knowledge, identity and observance in an open, inclusive and welcoming environment where people gather from all walks of life as one loving and supportive community. We especially welcome interfaith couples and families, as well as people interested in exploring Judaism.
We welcome everyone regardless of background, lifestyle, or level of observance. Everybody is Jewish Enough for our B'nai Emunah family. Please check us out in person and on the web.
New Experiences - New Connections
For Children and Families
For All Ages
For Women Only
What's Happening in the Community?
- Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 7:00pm - 9:00pm - Introduction to Judaism and Jewish Living
- Friday, January 30, 2015 - 7:30pm - 9:30pm - Sunrise Sunset Cafe with Rabbi Danny Gottlieb and Ricki Weintraub
- Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 9:45am - 1:15pm - Saturday Morning Service and Kiddush IHO Paul Rosenthal
- Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 1:15pm - 2:15pm - Shabbat Symposium on Jewish Thought, Religion, Liturgy, and Culture
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015 - 7:00pm - 9:00pm - A Guided Tour of the Guide to the Perplexed - Class 3 of 7
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015 - 6:00pm - 9:00pm - Festival of the Trees - Tu B'Shevat Celebration
- Thursday, February 5, 2015 - 9:30am - 11:15am - Daven and Nosh
- Thursday, February 5, 2015 - 7:00pm - 9:00pm - Introduction to Judaism and Jewish Living
- Friday, February 6, 2015 - 5:30pm - 8:45pm - Shabbat Shelanu (Our Shabbat) at BIJ with Catered Dinner
- Saturday, February 7, 2015 - 9:45am - 1:15pm - Saturday Morning Service and Kiddush Honoring February Birthdays
- Saturday, February 7, 2015 - 12:45pm - 1:30pm - Tu B'shevat Seder
- Sunday, February 8, 2015 - 11:30am - 1:30pm - Book Club Discusses "Positive: One Doctor's Personal Encounters with Death Life and the US Healthcare System"
- Sunday, February 8, 2015 - 12:00pm - 2:00pm - Bone Marrow Drive
- Friday, February 13, 2015 - 7:30pm - 10:00pm - Friday Evening Service and Dairy-Vegetarian Potluck
- Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 7:30pm - 9:30pm - Sunrise Sunset Cafe with Montara Mountain Boys
Other Announcements from Our Blog
Join us for services:
Erev Shabbat Services -- every Friday night at 7:30 PM.
Potluck Dinner -- normally the second Friday of the month following services.
Shabbat and Holiday Morning Services -- every Saturday or Holiday at 9:45 a.m.
Family Shabbat - the first Saturday morning of the month at 10:30 AM
Daven and Nosh -- the First and Second Thursdays of the month at 9:30 AM.