Congregation B’nai Emunah is a warm, open, lively, multi-generational Conservative synagogue community.
We are located in the Outer Sunset District of San Francisco and are affiliated with USCJ, the Conservative Movement.
We pursue Jewish knowledge, identity and observance in an open, inclusive and welcoming environment where people gather from all walks of life as one loving and supportive community. We especially welcome interfaith couples and families, as well as people interested in exploring Judaism.
We welcome everyone regardless of background, lifestyle, or level of observance. Everybody is Jewish Enough for our B’nai Emunah family. Please check us out in person and on the web.
- October 22 @ 9:45 am - 12:30 pm PDT |Recurring Event (See all)Weekly on the same day until July 1, 2017
- October 22 @ 6:00 pm - 11:30 pm PDT
- October 23 @ 10:00 am - 12:15 pm PDT
- October 23 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
- October 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm PDT